Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sickly

Baby is sick with what I think is the rotovirus. It's the first time that he has really been sustainably sick. He's had a cold before but nothing like this. He's had diarrhea for three days now and refuses to eat most anything. I tried pedialyte but he hated it so we got him to drink watered down gatorade. If he doesn't stay hydrated he could be hospitalized but since you can't make a ten month old understand that it has been difficult. I hate seeing him sick. He threw up today and I almost cried. It's even harder when these types of things can be symptoms of pressure on the brain. I am almost positive that it's not that but it's scary thinking that it could be. I love him so much and I hate being powerless.
We are supposed to go see my Dad who lives two hours away tomorrow but baby is contagious for up to two weeks so that's not happening. Which is honestly good I really need some down time - well, we all do. We need a break. We get Monday off of work (thank you God) and we're going to start tearing the paneling off the walls which won't be pretty. Why did anyone ever think that paneling looks nice? Seriously, it is the ugliest thing you can put in a house aside from the urine yellow shag rug that we've already removed.
I love watching HGTV. It gets me motivated to get all these projects on the house done. However it doesn't give me the money to accomplish them and it is rather depressing watching all these other richer people with nicer homes than me. You can't help but compare.
Anyway I need some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment